You’ve perfectly installed a beautiful and welcoming commercial landscape around your Cincinnati property, now what? Many people think that landscaped lawns become part of the natural world, and therefore can care for themselves. Unfortunately this is not the case. A landscape is not part of the natural world. In order to keep your landscape manicured year-round, professional and regular Cincinnati landscaping maintenance services are required. In today’s blog, Omnia360 will discuss this and why its necessary.
Build a Positive Lasting Image Into Your Budget
Year-round commercial landscape maintenance is essential to ensure green grass, flowering plants and trees in the spring and summer. This also translates to changing seasons with clean up of leaves from the ground in the fall, and clear, safe pathways in the winter. By investing in landscaping maintenance a statement is made to your clients on the importance professional presentation of your business location. Including your maintenance costs in your company budget, allows them to be regarded as an investment in the well-being of your business. Seasonal landscaping varies, however, below we offer a few examples on what to prepare for as you take the plunge into investing in your commercial property.
Regular Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services
- Lawn maintenance for a lush, green, dandelion-free lawn.
- General clean up of plant beds and regular removal of plant debris.
- Weeding of plant beds and monitoring of overall plant health.
- Attention to pruning and shearing of plants for optimum form and sustainability.
- Monitoring and treatment of plant diseases and pests.
- Testing of soil for essential nutrients and minerals.
- Fertilization and any necessary corrective treatments for ongoing plant and soil health.
- Irrigation monitoring and water management.
- Tree pruning to correct cosmetic defects and ensure safety.
- Driveway and parking lot maintenance to keep parking lots free of potholes, clean, and presentable to clients.
Fall Cleanup and Winterization Landscape Maintenance Services
- Cutting back of perennial plants to ensure healthy regrowth in the spring.
- Removal of fall and winter debris.
- Application of anti-desiccants to evergreens and shrubs.
- Deactivation of irrigation systems prior to the onset of winter.
- Snow and ice removal.
Remembering the saying, “First Impressions are Lasting Impressions,” might help with the impact of the initial cost of landscaping service investment, because this is exactly what it is! Landscaping is an investment. By investing in a company that specializes in commercial landscaping maintenance you are choosing efficiency and professionalism.
Omnia360 On Landscaping Maintenance
Let Omnia360 take the worry and time-consuming task of commercial landscaping maintenance off your hands. Please note that Omni360 is a Cincinnati commercial landscaping maintenance company that takes a “green” approach to lawn and landscaping maintenance with the use of organic or organic-based fertilizers. This means that once we’re finished with it, not only will your property look great, but it will aslo be a safe, environmentally friendly place. Please contact us for a free survey and estimate of maintenance for your commercial landscaping.